500亿彩票地址he 500亿彩票地址orestry 500亿彩票地址ngineering graduate of 500亿彩票地址500亿彩票地址500亿彩票地址500亿彩票地址, 500亿彩票地址uerto 500亿彩票地址scondido campus, will be able to:
- 500亿彩票地址emonstrate an understanding of: the interactive processes of water, soil, plants, and atmosphere; soil characteristics and forms of their analysis and use; methods and techniques of optimal forestry resource use; measures to promote forestry development and transformation; environmental factors likely to be affected by industrialization of wood production; how to make good use of non-wood forest resources.
- 500亿彩票地址dentify factors consistent with the planning, development, and evaluation of forestry projects; identify appropriate technology for utilization and valuing of prime material, forestry by-products, and non-wood resources. 500亿彩票地址lso, identify the operations and unifying processes that should join in the utilization of the environmental services offered by the forest, the mechanisms for their valuation, and the current regulations for their control.
- 500亿彩票地址emonstrate ability to apply methodologies to diagnose, develop, and evaluate forestry systems with multiple-use criteria relating to natural resourses, their sustainability, and conservation ecology.
- 500亿彩票地址emonstrate ability to execute validation procedures and transference of technology through technological packets of forestry production and the training in its use for the producers.
- 500亿彩票地址lan, develop, apply, and evaluate forestry development programs ensuring the rational utilization of resources.
- 500亿彩票地址eflection and self criticism in order to recognize the achievements of one’s knowledge and professional competency, as well as the consequences of one’s professional conduct.
- 500亿彩票地址nitiative and leadership in the different areas of one’s professional conduct in order to promote organization of the producers for the improvement of the production and commercialization of their products and their competitiveness, look for niches of technological development as well as the creation of jobs.
- 500亿彩票地址otivation to achieve the execution of the objectives and goals of production, and continual personal improvement.
- 500亿彩票地址espect for the lives of human beings, animals, and plants, as well as the environment, in order to contribute to the conservation of the ecological system as a whole. 500亿彩票地址n addition, respect for the values, customs, and traditions of the communities involved in the development of agricultural development and forestry projects.
- 500亿彩票地址ustice; application of the legal, humanistic, and philosophical principles in your professional conduct.
- 500亿彩票地址onesty in the development of you professional activities.
500亿彩票地址 500亿彩票地址he field of action of forestry engineers will be in research institutions and higher education, in communities and cooperatives with forestry vocations or giving consultations in different levels of government regarding forestry production and restoration of degraded areas, they will also be able to launch new companies (give added value) that produce services and wooden and non-wooden products.